Sunday, August 3, 2008

Butch Walker






I figured it would be easier to read if I published each idea under different topics since there's been a lot going on- so Brad and I went to see our favorite Butch Walker right after I got back from the beach. It was at Center Stage so that was a new venue and not too bad except the bad bouncers who closed the restrooms after the show and wouldnt let us hang around to take pics with butch after the concert as usual. He did the first hour acoustic with new stuff and lots of sappy piano songs and then the last hour and a half the lets go out tonights, and the marvelous 3 guys came out to end the show with a bang !! definaly cool!! My photography isnt great but this will give you an idea what we saw- but the show definately looses something in pictures only

No comments: