Wednesday, June 18, 2008

nightmare on elm street


they got my columns done today for the second time- much better than the first- and if you look past the dead and dying sod there are a few small flowers on a couple of the shrubs so that's exciting :)


nightmare on elm street- that's what my dad is calling my house project. We had a nice discussion with the superintendent and he hopefully is fixing things to our standards and closing is still tentatively scheduled for Friday. Needless to say things have been a little stressful around here. I was getting harassed for not blogging more than twice so i figured this was more fun than doing the check book game :) so here I am blogging instead of sleeping.

Other than house stuff which is taking up a huge amount of time and stress things have been busy the past couple of weeks between funerals and weddings (hmm do I hear another British film i need to watch?) I'm definitely looking forward to a little quiet time to relax and unwind once this busy month is over with!

Heather's wedding was a blast...here's a pic of me getting some action....jk melba :)

No comments: