Friday, June 20, 2008

what 2 posts in one day???


yeah two posts in one day- that's what happens when you mean to attach a picture and end up clicking on the publish button instead- whoops!


so to follow in the style of Karen- here is a picture of Zelda's baby quilt
Now that I'm trying to do better on this blogging thing- I'm going to try a weekly edition of Julie's favorite song of the week: THIS WEEK'S song is : Weezer's Pork and Beans
yes its a little sassy and its great to confuse the coworkers when you tell them that pork and beans is in your head today. Here is where you can get your own pork and beans!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey girl! I had NO idea you had a blog! So happy to know! Now I can keep up with you! :) CONGRATS! I had no idea you were going to be a homeowner! Where have I been -- oh yea -- raising babies! LOL! Congrats Congrats Congrats! Can't wait to see it! Where is it?

Julie's News said...

Hi there! Sorry i've been so bad to keep everyone informed. We started this house stuff in february and actually had them build it for me. I closed on friday but they still have a little work to be done so Im not sure exactly when I'll be moving in for real. The subdivision is called Preserve at Mulberry and to get there you go down spout springs past prince of peace church and turn left on elizabeth lane- then its the second subdivision on the left. I cant believe marleigh is already 4 months old. I need to come play and catch up one day!!

Amanda said...

Hey girl! Just read your reply! We would so love to have you come over any day! Just give me a call! The kids LOVE company and Mommy does too! :) Just ignore our version of Toys R Us. I think we are about to "Out - do" them! :) I have a really good friend that lives in the first subdivision on the left. So I know exactly where you are talking about! Cool -- Can't wait to come and see it!